San Diego Podiatrist Dr. Donald Triolo, an American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS) Certified foot surgeon, and the staff of the Alvarado Podiatry Center welcome you. The center located in San Diego California, specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive foot surgery, including procedures that alleviate the pain and deformity of bunions, hammertoes (crooked toes), heel spurs, or other foot conditions.
Foot Pain Should be Treated
Cosmetic or functional problems of the foot or ankle are avoidable and repairable.
- Women with bunions and crooked toes should not be forced to abandon their heels or pumps in favor of running shoes or sandals.
- Laborers should not have trouble getting through the workday because of foot pain.
- Senior citizens should not be incapacitated due to minor foot deformities.
Suffering from foot or ankle pain can permeate all aspects of life, making it difficult to enjoy any activity that requires walking or even standing.
If you identify with any of these circumstances, the solution is easier than you think. Contact us, so Dr. Triolo can alleviate your pain and discomfort and return you to a normal life as soon as possible.
We Help You Through The Process
Dr. Triolo and his staff at Alvarado Podiatry Center understand that you may feel hesitant when considering a surgical solution to foot and ankle problems. Surgery can seem like an overwhelming, inconvenient, and expensive option.
That’s why Alvarado Podiatry Center takes the burden off their patients, and facilitates the entire surgical experience so they can relax under our care.
- We are contracted with most major insurance companies to make surgical options more accessible to a variety of patients.
- Our office is conveniently located in the heart of San Diego, close to major freeways, next to Alvarado Hospital.
- In most cases, your outpatient surgery will be performed in the comfort and convenience of the surgicenter on the Alvarado campus. You check into the surgicenter midmorning, the procedures are performed around lunchtime, and you’re home for dinner.
- Dr. Triolo uses a variety of pain management techniques to minimize post operative discomfort.
- We try to get all new patients into the office within a week of calling.
Alvarado Podiatry Center is located on the Alvarado Hospital Medical Center campus